Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I was arrested and put in jail days.

Customer Question

I was arrested and put in jail for 3 days. I lost my job. I was picked up on a warrent from 2 years ago. I had no clue for what. I went to court today and I was told theft for a check or something so she said if I plead guilty I could make small payment so I did. At the end she was talking about restitution. I ask the county clerk what that meant. She said I shoplift Ed a 16 dollar item. Well come to find out this is a case that belongs to my husband from 2 years ago. He done his time and paid his fines. I was never told I was charged. I was in the store with my son. We paid for every item I had. I did not have a clue he was shoplifting until we left. And this is so wrong. On camera they saw my husband put the item in his pants I was not even around him. This is unfair
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation. Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice /legal service you should contact a local attorney. What is your legal question about the situation you have described in your post?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Well that was no help at all. This is a fraud I guess. I paid u to tell me to call attorney. That's what your suppose to be. I best not get charge for this.