LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  10+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.
9540344

Who will fight United Health Care Value Options to get reimbursement

Customer Question

Who will fight United Health Care Value Options to get reimbursement for "Out of Network" Mental health care treatment. Value options uses bogas reasons to deny repayment reimbursement for services covered by policy. Reasons like "Unable to confirm service address"
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 10 months ago.
You can always appeal the denial of a claim and if you do want to ask them for specifics as to why the claim was denied. In this case, if there is a bogus denial, I would provide them the address on a letter head from the facility/ Doctor which clearly provides where service/treatment was rendered
Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.