Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Filing a complaint against a correctional officer JA: The

Customer Question

filing a complaint against a correctional officer
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: starting aa non profit to feed the hungry in New Orleans 1st then expanding to other parishes and states
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: not yet
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: just got out today
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry, but your question above does not make much sense to us without more. Can you please specify what your question is for us regarding this matter and describe your situation.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I WAS ASSAULTED BY A CORRECTIONAL OFFICER ON THURSDAY OF LAST WEEK AND NEED TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST THEM
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I ALSO NEED INFORMATION ON HOW TO START UP A NONPROFIT ORGANIZATION
Thank you for your reply. You get one question per post, with follow ups, not two completely different questions, that is against site rules and policies (as the experts are not site employees, so they get no credit just for spending time with customers).
There is no need to YELL AT US, because we were not there and have no idea what happened to you. Thank you for keeping that in mind.
Did you report the assault to the sheriff's office internal affairs division (SID)? Again, what is your specific question about all of this for us? Remember, we know nothing about the facts of your situation and do not know what question you have unless you tell us. Thank you for understanding that.