Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I was just charged with theft 2 citation in Oregon and I am

Customer Question

I was just charged with theft 2 citation in Oregon and I am currently scheduled to interview for a job. This is my first offense as I have never had any trouble with the law. I can't afford to have this on my permanent record as. Will effect my ability to get this job. What do I do?? Please help!
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: What details do you need?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 7 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Are you asking if the employer will be able to see the arrest record?