Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

My wife is in Bowie county Texarkana county jail after probation

Customer Question

My wife is in Bowie county Texarkana county jail after probation violation. She is under court order to go to a court ordered drug rehab program in Houston but has now waited five months to be placed there. She has about 5 months to go in a sentence of 1 year for her original offence. She would like to see the judge to see if she can be released on probation again as she has waited such a long time to go to the rehab and one will give us any concrete info as to when she could be transferred. Is her desire to be released this a realistic possibility?
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Yes, it is a realistic possibility. She should go in front of the Judge and make her request to be released. Best wishes, Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.