Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Karla, I am having trouble picking out firms Kong

Customer Question

Hi Karla, I am having trouble picking out firms for Hong Kong and Singapore
Expert:  Ely replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. There is no expert in the legal categories by the name of Karla (as far as I know), so I will help you with the question, with your permission. (Meanwhile if there is a Karla, she is free to take over.) Please tell me a little more - what kind of firms, for what, and what is it that I can answer for you, specifically? This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.