Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

My mom got served divorce papers by my step dad and my mom

Customer Question

my mom got served divorce papers by my step dad and my mom is in the Philippines and does not understand English very well and would like to help her find some legal advice. My step dad is a retired military and did his 20 years.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
they have been married for 19 years and a few couple months.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Maverick replied 6 months ago.
We are not permitted to refer a lawyer to JA customers. You may want to hire a divorce lawyer for mom in the county where the suit is pending. The best place to get a referral is from the WV State Bar - click here. If you have a legal question you want answered for the deposit you posted, please let us know.