Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Did you read my note? no I will listen to anything you have to say. ar

Customer Question

did you read my note? no I will listen to anything you have to say. are you there?
Expert:  Barrister replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question..I am afraid that your comments and legal question must not have come through. This is all that I see:.""did you read my note? no I will listen to anything you have to say. are you there?"".If you can post your details about your situation and your legal question, I will do my best to help...thanksBarrister