Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I want to sue Ken Feld, CEO of Ringling brothers. My students

Customer Question

I want to sue Ken Feld, CEO of Ringling brothers. My students wrote letters to him, objecting the use of animals in the circus. He didn't like the letters and contacted my school. I was suspended without pay for 2 months for "misconduct". However, when I went to get unemployment ins for that time, I was denied. I appealed and WON, getting some money from Unemployment. A judge decried I was NOT GUILTY of misconduct, only poor judgement. Therefore, I want all the money I should have made (minus the unemployment) during the suspension. I also suffered emotionally and physically...went on anxiety drugs after the incident. Feld is a billionaire and what he did to me is shameful.
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 6 months ago.
You have posed a very complicated fact situation. I understand that you want to sue this individual for what happened to you, but you have not stated a specific question about doing so. That is, is your question about what court to file in, what lawyer to use, what to sue for, Etc.…?