Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

TO GERALD esq. I am, in every sense of the word, literally

Customer Question

TO GERALD esq. I am, in every sense of the word, literally broke, no assests left, IRA long gone, all of my Ford stock sold. I spent it all on living expenses, just to maintain a decent standard of living since '03, when I was forced to end my career. I was diagnosed with cervical spinal stenosis. In '05, I had to apply for Social Security, now my only source of income. MY POINT ? I WANT to leave extra $$, and I WOULD, too. I can't. Just another added frustration, and have no room for any more difficulties. I will be in contact soon, no reply needed for this note. -Charlie Stuckey
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
please forward that note . .
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
do not reply, I'm logging off, thank you
Expert:  Gerald, Esq replied 7 months ago.
Hello. Thank you for the additional question. Please let me know how I can assist you with your question. We can discuss tomorrow. Kind regards,Gerald
Don't worry about tips or bonuses. I am not concerned with that. I just want to make sure that I can provide you the best service I can. I am retired from the active practice of law, and if I can hel people through this forum I am happy to try. Kind regards,Gerald