Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC

When I was a teen ager we had a Social worker that came to

Customer Question

when I was a teen ager we had a Social worker that came to our house pretty regular basis and I would Like to know what is in her report about me. How do I get that information I sent a signed letter to the Cabinet for health and family services. I received a letter back that said that no such records exist under my name, however it does not mean the records do not exist under another spelling, another name or under another classification. whet type of Lawyer would I need to help me?
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 6 months ago.
A general practitioner, one with family law experience, would be the attorney you would need if you wanted to pursue this as a cause of action. Please let me know if you have any other questions or you need me to clarify anything. Please also submit a rating if you're satisfied with your assistance; this will not cost you anything extra but it's the only way we get credit for assisting you. If you need anything in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. You can always reach me directly by putting my first name in the first line of your request so it's routed to me and I'll be sure to answer if I am online (which I usually am).
I wanted to check in with you to make sure you had all of the information you wanted to obtain when you posted your question. Please let me know if you DO have all of the information you need; please also let me know if you have any questions or need additional clarification about anything.