Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC

I was sued by a company but on the contract that i signed they

Customer Question

I was sued by a company but on the contract that i signed they wrote the wrong company name and the wrong dba for my company... This was an old company that was here that has nothing to do with me
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: i was going to call my lawyer today but i don't know if i even have a reason to call
JA: Anything else I can tell the Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 6 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I’ll be happy to help you in any way I can. This site is for educational purposes only. Sometimes - although certainly not always - experts have to give you what you deem “bad news” but that should not be a reflection of how satisfied you are with the assistance your expert provided. Experts on this site receive credit for assisting you when you click the rating (the stars) so please submit a rating prior to logging off. You aren't charged anything extra by submitting a rating.I would encourage you to still reach out to your attorney, since the company that sued you will likely realize the mistake they made and move to amend it. I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or you need me to clarify anything. I'd be happy to do so. I'm also available by phone if that would help you. Please also submit a rating if you're satisfied with your assistance; this will not cost you anything extra and it's the only way we get credit for assisting you. And please don't feel like we have to stop talking after you submit a rating. I'd be more than happy to continue working with you after that as well.
I wanted to check in with you to make sure you had all of the information you wanted to obtain when you posted your question. Please let me know if you DO have all of the information you need; please also let me know if you have any questions or need additional clarification about anything.