Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am trying to find someone who can assist me in a no contact

Customer Question

I am trying to find someone who can assist me in a no contact order with my husband. Time is of the essence as I am leaving the state soon because of this order. Would like information on a complete dismissal the cases in Boulder County. Please call me back I'm leaving in 2 days. My name is
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I'm leaving Wednesday evening for taxes due to All of This calamity. I need some sort of answer or guidance today which is I believe April 17th 18th Maybe apologize I can't look at mine calendar and do this to so whatever today is. If you're unable to help please reply and I will move on. My name is*****
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Jeannean Covey
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Maverick replied 7 months ago.
Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick. Please note that: (A) The information we provide is general information. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by communicating with me. If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given here; (B) Experts answer questions based on the honor system. When I feel that I have provided you with a complete answer, I will ask for you to assign a feedback rating so that JA will compensate me for my time; and (C) You should not be concerned about any short delays between your questions and my replies. Please know that I answer most questions within the hour if I am signed on. If I am not signed on, then I still make every attempt to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking the time to understand how this site works. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. 1. What are the grounds that you would allege or tell the judge to back up why the case should be dismissed? 2. When and why did the no contact order issue? 3. When is the next court date on it, if any?