Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

My name is***** think I have been followed but I am

Customer Question

my name is***** think I have been followed but I am not really sure are they law or they are not, Because I do responsible for almost $20G money to payback but I didn't anyway I am %100 positive now I don't know what should I do if it is law I have a very big question WHY? because I didn't do anythings to make them to follow me but if they are not what should I do?
Thank you so much.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you so much
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If it is law enforcement there is nothing you can do. However, if it is not law enforcement, it could be harassment and stalking so you have to call the police and show the police proof of who is following you so the police can properly investigate your matter.
If it is the police following you, there is nothing you can do to stop their investigation, but if it is a private party, the police will make them stop.