Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I need to speak to someone on the phone.

Customer Question

Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon,I'm Doug, and m goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please. 1. Would you please give me an idea of the nature of your question or issue? As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that Premium Service and I'll process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.Thanks in advance,Doug