Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I have 2 legal matters that I need help with, both combine

Customer Question

I have 2 legal matters that I need help with, both combine together cause me undue hardship through out my life.The first is with a state agency involving a student loan mishap. A loan that should have been discharge, and the board of education failed to disclose to me now they are in the process of giving me back my money, the other matter is my FBI profile have discrepancy and false information on there that cause set backs for me to move forward in obtaining my citizenship, last I have a lot of accomplishment that I have achieve through out my life and 2 beautiful children who are doing well in society and is in college. My whole life is affected and it is a struggle right now
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your specific question for us regarding this matter?