Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law

How can I contact the ACLU in the Oregon/Las Vegas

Customer Question

How can I contact the ACLU for help in the Oregon/Las Vegas Ranchers case. Cliven Bundy wrote a letter form jail, asking for help. Are you aware of the case? Over a month ago, the federal government were trying to take an Oregon Ranger's land, and a group of other ranchers went to their defense by protesting peacefully. On their way to a peaceful talk with the FBLM, one person was shot. The rest of the protesters were kept in a federal facility and kept in solitary confinement in the dark. They were shackled and were indicted one month later, in a small courtroom in the middle of the night. Their families are young, and they were not breaking any laws except their protest.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You can contact the Oregon ACLU at
You can also search for and contact a local civil rights attorney at the same site used by other attorneys,