legalgems, Lawyer
Experience:  Just Answer consultant at Self employed

I have a dispute with Chase Bank and I would like to block

Customer Question

I have a dispute with Chase Bank and I would like to block incoming payments(they are trying to get my Social Security). Can I block the account until I resolve the matter?
Expert:  legalgems replied 6 months ago.
Do you have auto deposits that are going into the account? Or was an entire freeze pending resolution more of the idea?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Yes, I have a social security check deposited every month
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I can start sending the check to another bank if needed
There is no obligation to have the checks continue going to a particular bank. The change can be made here If there is any suspicion, one can request an accounting; but more importantly the banking industry is regulated and a complaint can be filed here:
Thank you for using Just Answer.I hope the information provided was useful.Here is a link to the bar association's legal referral site: you have further questions please post here; otherwise kindly--- Rate Positively--- so the site credits me for assisting you.Thank you and take care!