How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Attorney Your Own Question
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 9134
Experience:  since 1983
Type Your Legal Question Here...
N Cal Attorney is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking to hire a Law Firm on Civil Litigation/Civil

Customer Question

I am looking to hire a Law Firm on Civil Litigation/Civil Matters.
Please contact me via-phone:************/e-mail:**************.
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for posting. The Experts here cannot represent you, but you can get a free consultation from some of the local litigation attorneys listed here. I hope this information is helpful.