Tritac1911
Tritac1911,
66248244

Dwi felony conviction 8 years ago no other charges just a random

Customer Question

dwi felony conviction 8 years ago no other charges just a random pull over I was told through the nra I could possibly have the right to get my fire arm rights back for hunting other than blck powder is this a myth
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
texas
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(###) ###-####cell
jared
Expert:  Tritac1911 replied 7 months ago.
Jared.My name is Jon. I will do my best to help.
Let me see if I can answer the question for you here and save you some money rather than the live call. 1st, there is not really anything the NRA is going to be able to do for you as far as restoring your gun ownership rights. There is only one way that you hay have any chance to make this happen. That way is directly through the Texas Department of Criminal Justice and the Governor's office. Here is the phone number for the Public Information office of the Texas Department of Criminal Justice. Ph:(###) ###-####They will be able to get to going in the right direction. Here is the number for the Governor's Office(###) ###-#### They should be able to help also.I hope this information helps. Please remember to rate this answer. Have a great day and let me know if you have any other questions. Thank you,Jon