Christopher B, Esq
Christopher B, Esq, Attorney
Experience:  personal injury and medical malpractice attorney

I am unable to locate an atty that will consider a medical

Customer Question

I am unable to locate an atty that will consider a medical malpractice case. As result of apoor surgery in 2014 I had to undergo a second surgery in 2015. I have been advised by attys that the stature of limitations is close an they do not have financial backing to take the case. I am in constant pain and can not tolerate pain meds. PLEASE.HELP.
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq replied 6 months ago.
My name is***** and I will be helping you with your question today. This is for informational purposes only and does not establish an attorney client relationship. Unfortunately we cannot recommend specific attorneys on this site. I work in medical malpractice defense in my state and it is very important to find a competent malpractice attorney for your case. These attorney's are very picky as a contingency agreement is normally put into place which makes the attorney front all of the costs and take a percentage of any judgment or settlement. It is a requirement to have an expert to support one's case and these are very expense as they charge around $500 an hour or more. You should look in or You can search by area of practice, city and state and there are reviews from clients that will help you find the right attorney for you. You can also go to your bar association and find an attorney there. See link: If you need advice on your case I can help as possibly an additional service depending on what you need. I have been in this area of law for 6 years. Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if satisfied. There should be smiley faces or numbers from 1-5 to choose from. This extra step will cost you nothing extra and will ensure that I will be compensated for my time by the site.
Just checking back in, do you have any further questions?