Expert_James
Expert_James,
23431962

I applied approval, received TSA approval in the

Customer Question

I applied for TSA approval,
received TSA approval in the mail. I cannot find letter, am planning on going to Europe at end of April and would love to know my (redress) TSA number.
Expert:  Expert_James replied 10 months ago.
What you are seeking is your Known Traveler Number.If you're enrolled in TSA PreCheck, the easiest thing to do is to call the Universal Enrollment Service center: 855 - 347 - 8371 (UES)You can also go to the UES website and provide your biographic information: https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/workflows?workflow=service-status&servicecode=11115VI hope that answers your question. Please make sure to give me a positive rating so that I get credit for my efforts to assist you. Otherwise I get no credit for doing my job.Thank you!$100
GOES
Contact CBP 855 - 873 - 4637
Please ignore the "$100 GOES," etc. That was inadvertent information.