How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am 75 yrs old and get SS. My wife is 64 yrs old. How can

Customer Question

I am 75 yrs old and get SS. My wife is 64 yrs old. How can we maximize our SS income.?
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ray replied 6 months ago.
Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today. Can you tell me if she is working, does she have her own wages on file, or is she going to draw off of yours?Has she actually filed yet?

Related Legal Questions