Richard, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney with 29 years of experience.

Customer Question

RICHARD, tHANK YOU FOR HELPING ME TODAY. AS YOU HAVE READ I'M IN A NIGHTMARE SITUATION AND HAVE SPENT EXCESSIVE AMOUNTS OF MONEY TO NO AVAIL. I NEED TO ASK YOU A FAVOR (since I ran out of room writing and my Printer is not working) I have been overwhelmed with grief over my dilemma and given False hopes. This is the first time I've actually pursued some help and I'm sure I will need further advice from you as I proceed.My favor is: Could you please copy and forward all my info. that I just submitted to you to my E-mail address so I don't have to try to remember and write down all the details that I shared with you. My e-mail is;***@******.***. I'm 68 yrs. old and not of the best health and this really was hard for me to do. I did not know the tipping policy but will gladly Tip you in the future. All I can say is Thank you for reading this and your help. Sincerely, Thelma
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Good morning Thelma. I'll be happy to forward the information to you. I'll send it shortly.