Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

So I'm wondering if there is possibility a lawsuit

Customer Question

So I'm wondering if there is possibility for having a lawsuit if my girlfriend was arrested for trying to cash that check that wasn't legit through a website that hired her called
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 6 months ago.
David, hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I’ll be happy to help you in any way I can. This site is for educational purposes only. Sometimes - although certainly not always - experts have to give you what you deem “bad news” but that should not be a reflection of how satisfied you are with the assistance your expert provided. Experts on this site receive credit for assisting you when you click the rating (the stars) so please submit a rating prior to logging off. You aren't charged anything extra by submitting a rating. Can you give me some background info... I'm not sure what you're asking...