Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

I N DOCS OFFICE I ASED THE DOC IF HE WAS GOING TO CLEAN OUT

Customer Question

I N DOCS OFFICE I ASED THE DOC IF HE WAS GOING TO CLEAN OUT MY TALE BONE AREA ANSWERE, SOMETHING LIKE THAT. AT THA HOSP. I SIGNED A PAPER THAT SAID HE HAD EXPLAINED THE SURGERY COULD CARRY A RISK, HE NEVER TOLD ME HE WAS GOING TO INSTAL A STINT IN MY BACK.HE INSTALLED THE STINT , A SCREW PENITRATED MY SPINAL COL AND DAMAGED THE NERVE TO MY LEGS WHICH ARE WHICH ARE NUMB. CANNOT WALK WITH OUT A WALKER. CANNOT SHOWER , CANNOT STAND UP WITHOUT HANGING ON TO HAND RAILS, NO LONGER DRIVE A CAR SPEND ALL MY TIME IN A WHEEL CHAIR 24 HOUR CARE SURGERY DATE OF OP. MARCH 2012
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Sam replied 11 months ago.
Hello LesThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.I am sorry to hear of this situation. Did you have any family members or friends with you when you were talking to the doctor or who helped you to understand what you were signing?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
NO
Expert:  Sam replied 11 months ago.
Ok. I suggest that you will want to consult with a local medical malpractice attorney who can fully evaluate your situation and determine if you have basis for a medical malpractice lawsuit. If they take the matter, it would be on a contingency basis. That means no upfront monies payable by you and their fee is an agreed upon percentage of whatever settlement they get for you.I suggest you consult with a local attorney sooner than later because time is of the essence and also to preserve any medical records that might be needed to pursue this matter.