Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I am being held against my free will in telepathy

Customer Question

I am being held against my free will in telepathy the ability that I have is telepathy I am being broadcasted out without my consent I am also being discriminated on not given a choice to be listened to or not are there any lawyers that can help me you can reach me at ********** derrick *********
Expert:  Ely replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. If you want to request a telephone call, it is at a premium. The site allows the expert to opt out of the call request, and I must respectfully ***** ***** not worry - other experts receive the request as well, and they may agree to the call. They will also have your question and my replies to build upon, so nothing will be lost. You can reply and we can chat online, or, you can choose a telephone call. Let me know.