Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I just received eviction notice today at 10:00 am. Giving me

Customer Question

I just received eviction notice today at 10:00 am. Giving me 3 days to get off the property or start the eviction process. Reason being the following non payment and breech of contract other residence other than person on the contract living here. And last potential illegal activity. Said I have till 10 am Monday morning to be off property yet I'm disababled leg amputee and clot disorder have daily home health here with blood vac attached. I have a on again off again bff that helps me but never lived here. And he has a legal issue not me. I had no idea about his legal issue. And my 17 year old son lives here. And threaten my son with taking him from me and all lies. Lots of retaliation stuff.
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No this is Ohio and I paid rent in advance 4 months and this is the first month rent is due after I just paid 4 months up front. 2 weeks late due to me having 3 major surgeries over past weeks
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: Lots
JA: I'm sorry but I'm not sure we have an expert who covers what you are looking for. Maybe if you give me more details I will find you a connection to someone who can help you.
Customer: Call over phone is best b
JA: I can help you talk to the phone system repairman. Thanks for coming to JustAnswer. How can we help?
Customer: End
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  Barrister replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question..I am sorry to hear that you are having this trouble...What is your legal question that I can help with this morning?..thanksBarrister
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
This is the form
Ok, I see the form. What is your legal question that I can help with? The way this works is customers post a question and then the attorney gets an answer for them to try to help with the situation....thanksBarrister