Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I am at an extended stay hotel. 2 weeks ago the hotel was without

Customer Question

I am at an extended stay hotel. 2 weeks ago the hotel was without hot water for two days, resulting in guests not being able to shower, etc... As a prepaid guest I was credited for one night and advised I could leave on the second day and get a refund for the remaining days I had paid for. Because I didn't want to move all of my things, I left my things at the extended stay and spent the night at the Hilton so I could take a shower. This morning I spoke to the Manager and asked if I could get credit for the night I had to stay in the Hilton. He said no because they were only giving one nights credit. I advised him that if I didn't get credit I would write a review of my experience and put it on Google. He then said he didn't care and that I would not be staying there anymore and to be out by 11....which was 20 minutes from the time we spoke. I told him I was prepaid until tommorrow and would not be leaving until then. My question is...does he have a right to kick me out of a hotel for saying I would post an honest review of my experience?
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 6 months ago.
what state was the hotel located?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.