Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I fell on a church's property. I have Medicare and a secondary

Customer Question

I fell on a church's property. I have Medicare and a secondary insurance. Three (3) days after my accident, I received a telephone call from the church's insurance rep advising me that they would like to help me with my out-of-pocket expenses. I have now been advised by Medicare (CMS) that the case was settled in July, 2015, for approximately $4000. They told me that the church's insurance company advised them of same. It as definitely not settled as I continued and continue as of this date to be reimbursed by the church's insurance company for bills recently sent to me. I have recently received two (2) letters from Medicare stating that they were notified that I had a settlement, etc., and by paying my out-of-pocket expenses, the church (insurance company) admits liability in the case. Medicare advises that they have already paid approximately $50,000 in my case. I am searching for an attorney that can assist me in resolving this issue.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####