N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney
Experience:  since 1983

My family and I were robbed at gunpoint twice and nothing was

Customer Question

My family and I were robbed at gunpoint twice and nothing was ever done about it. They also stole my ATM card kidnap my son and held us at gunpoint while they ransacked my house and stole all the property in my house. This happened 2 times in a two-week period and they had they had the robbers on film at the bank and the police department never investigated it. I went to the police department with my landlord several times and every time all they told us was it was being investigated will they never went to the bank to get the film and they never asked any questions about it it was all dropped like it never happened. I actually felt more violated by the police department then the three gun-toting hoodlums that robbed and attacked us. Is there anything that can be done about this this happens a lot in the town I live in Blytheville Arkansas
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The beat & kidnapped my son and informed him that if he gave them the wrong PIN number they were going to murder him there were three of them they came back 2 weeks later and stoled everything in my house that was worth anything and nothing was ever done. Both times the police were called and a report was made I had to move away from there because it happened in my landlord didn't think it was safe for me to be there. My son and I have a hard time sleeping at night because of this we were extremely traumatized. I went with my landlord to the police station several different times and every time was told it was under investigation they never investigated nothing was ever done
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 6 months ago.
I am sorry to hear this. Have you sent a letter to the police chief or reported this to the Prosecuting Attorney?