Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Law Educator Esq - How do I reach you - this was the best

Customer Question

Law Educator Esq - How do I reach you - this was the best answer I got and I had not realized i held more evidence of tampering and and that the the entire document is fraud and an attempt at an end run - I need council immediately they have filed a motion to dismiss.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid I helped you back in September 2015 and you never left positive feedback. Most customers do not know this but the experts of this site are not employees of the site so we get no credit for spending time with customers unless the customer clicks on the 5 star positive feedback on their question. Since you did not do so, I never received any credit for time spent with you.
I would appreciate your understanding and going to do so on the question I assisted you with if you can do so. http://www.justanswer.com/law/9aoa8-lawsuit-realtor-whom-purchased-house.html
Thank you