Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Lps SSI & so on

Customer Question

Lps SSI & so on
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: My son is schizophrenic I need to get a conservativeship for this matter.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: I have a problem with SSI about the amount I am monthly.I need to solve this problem as well.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Is there a specific question with which I could assist?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I already asked what I want can you help me?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello is there anybody?
I don't see a question in your post.
It sets forth some facts but no question.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Why are debit my account for nothing.I'm going to sue for your wrongful deed!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I see that you're not for real!
I'll opt out. We are definitely real but I can't answer question until one is asked.
Expert:  AttyHeather replied 6 months ago.
Hi, my name is***** and I'm an attorney and would like to assist you. Can you tell me what state you live in and what state your son lives in?
It should not cost you more to let me know what state you are in so that I might better assist you.