Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

We have lived on our property years and mowed on the

Customer Question

We have lived on our property for 49 years and mowed on the property that is not legally ours, is that considered our property than,such as grandfathered in.
Expert:  Ely replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Please tell me more about the situation. Did you live with permission of the actual owner, or without? Did you live under the impression that you owned the property? What is the background to this? Etc. This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.