Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I filed a 2nd motion to compell discovery / sancsions from

Customer Question

i filed a 2nd motion to compell discovery / sancsions from defendants after judge issued 14 day order to comply, how long do they have to answer the motion(I am on the electronic filing system) so the judge can rule?
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Are you asking how long after you file the second motion can you have a hearing?