Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

They filled tax judgment on me from 2006 . I live in Florida

Customer Question

They filled tax judgment on me from 2006 . I live in Florida and have in same home from 2000. Said they got it of fed. Sent them copy of fed. Where I filled in fl
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: they filled tax warrant. Law firm line barter geggan Blair & Sampson. Scott McGlasson
JA: Anything else I can tell the Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: I told them they were idiots I dint work or live on ok
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 7 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Could you please help me understand what your question is a little better so I can better assist you?

Thank you.