Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC

I need a lawyer to go with me to a deposition this morning

Customer Question

I need a lawyer to go with me to a deposition this morning my case i am a plantiff against private Investor that 8 to 9 counts of Investor Fraud my number is(###) ###-####
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 6 months ago.
Glenn, I'm not sure if you can find a lawyer to go with you under such short term notice, but there are services that provide essentially "per diem" attorneys. Do you want me to try to look up the information for one of those?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Olivia - I need a lawyer that will do more than take my money and not show up in court I have a good case against a private Investor that with his own email brags abut his foreclosure activity, he befriend me because of my ties to the black community where I worked as a former banking officer, working with senior and others. This private investor loan us money on our homes and when we requested payoff from him they were ignored bye him with escrow and new lender and broker asking for payoff, he pretended like payoff were not being requested in a professional manner so he did not have the serviser release he even called client 1and told her third parties were inquiring about her home had her write a letter to him saying not to give up her info and used that letter not to release her payoff and filed NOD against her to steal both of her homes. She was able to finally get a loan to pay him off only because she had the equity but the loan she had to take was the same king loan she had with him as a results of him filing NOD. No one would give her a conventional loan the payoffs instead he used that to file NOTICE OF DEFAULT and kill any lender loan customer would have and then file l clients property into forclousure and to stole 3 properties from me. case number ***** i have a depo this morning a hearing on the 28th and trial set for May the 8 th and the judge will give me time to find and get new council.let former council tell you its a money matter the truth is that he does knot have the staff and does knot want to work so many ways to protect my intrest and he has done nothing other than to tell me I will get back all i lost in trial knot my home but money mean while my family and I have lost everythting
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Mr Andy Dick of Showcase investments need to be stopped and if i walk away with nothing but stopping him from ripping off poor minority that are just trying to pull money out of there homes to remodel or in crease value guy like this one is a professional thief and I can prove it he need to be stopped him.One of my friends are the Former DEAN OF EDUCATION FOR SOUTHWEST 76 years old that who he had write letter that he used against her to try to steal her properties she will testify the other is dead with her home and money stolen 2 other will come on and testify
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
no need to talk if you cant handle or this case is above your knowledge.I will wait on your responce spend your time review case info and se if you can help me mean while my$36 dollar question has knot been answered what happens if I no show depo ?I have know lawyer
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
you have my email and phone number if you can help me fine if knot thanks for your time
Hello there. Experts do not have your email address and phone number. Only customer service does.