Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I want to file a trademark on-line but want a thorough search

Customer Question

I want to file a trademark on-line but want a thorough search for a reasonable price. Know anyone?
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 6 months ago.
If you're not interested in doing your own search, you can have an attorney do a search for you. The best way to find one of those would be to call the State Bar. Since trademarks are nationwide you wouldn't be limited to a VA atty but that would be a good place to start. There are also companies on the internet that run searches for you. Would you like the name of one of those?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
That's not what I just paid $50 for
How can I help you? Attorneys on this site are not permitted to establish professional relationships with clients of the site, so I can't run a search for you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I thought that a lawyer on here would be doing the search for $49. Please cancel this request. Thanks for your time but I misunderstood.
You will need to contact customer service regarding a refund. Experts have no ability to offer refunds on the site. Best of luck to you.