Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I want to file a case against the current owner of my

Customer Question

I want to file a case against the current owner of my building. The bought the building in October 2015. They are trying to evict everyone but, they are not taking care of the building. I have filed numerous 311 reports. We have been to court before but the case was dismissed. We will be going to court again next month. Last time I used my union lawyer this time I don't want to because this time I want to sue for the deplorable conditions within the building.
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 6 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Could you please clarify what your question is so that I can better assist you? Thank you!