Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Looking . In a dwi case in missouri got a ticket for

Customer Question

Looking for rep. In a dwi case in missouri got a ticket for class b misdemeanor blew a.086 the police had no reason.To talk to me was legally parked with no drink in hand they also admitted to be looking for drug trafficking
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.Are you looking for sources to find a local criminal defense attorney or do you have a legal question that I can answer?