Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

There! i need to file an ex parte application

Customer Question

Hi there! i need to file an ex parte application for stay of judgment with regards ***** ***** UD case in los angeles county. do I just need:
1. application for stay
2. declaration of ex parte notice
3. proposed order
Is there a place where i can find samples or templates (preferably for free)
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
a judgment has already been entered and i'm awaiting service by sheriff
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I'm really suprised I'm not getting a response after hours, but the site claims it should be answered often in 10 minutes or less ;(
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Kindly note that I am a site user just like you and I do not have control when a question is answered. Professionals who answer questions on the site are Independent Contractors and choose what questions to answer and when. Nonetheless, I apologize that the site did not meet its promise to you. Yes, you just need those three documents. There are sample forms from Stanislaus County Superior Court. I could not find ones from Los Angeles County Superior Court. Click on the below for the sample forms and instructions: https://www.stanct.org/sites/default/files/UD_ExParte_Stay_of_Execution_Packet.pdf Goodluck with your case, Kindly give a positive rating to my post so that I can receive credit for answering your question—so that part of the deposit that you already paid to the site can be transferred to me. You are not charged extra for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.