Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law

Info about obama, more money april 26 2016 deadline. what is

Customer Question

info about obama, more money april 26 2016 deadline. what is this . can't find.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
get answers then you want me to now you want me to pay every month. i just want some information so i know if i need to take action. i have very little money and now i must pay 40..$ for an answer. WHAT?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
as well i set up payment with paypal but you want it every month.please just a quick answer.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. You do NOT have to get a monthly subscription, you can just pay for one question if that is all you want.
This is a scam and rumor going all over the internet. The new budget act simply changed the SS rules regarding filing and suspending benefits to get spousal benefits started. There is no more money and additional money available, that is rumor. The file and suspend rule was one where if you qualify for social security and your spouse wants to collect under your SS benefits you could file for SS first and she would qualify and then you suspend your benefit and she can continue to collect. But other than that change, really the rest is rumor about people qualifying for more money. There are no SS benefit increases.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
so the april 26 2016 deadline and obama /congress changes is another internet mind tweek?
Thank you for your reply.
I told you what the deadline and changes were, it only involves the file and suspend program. There are no other changes, but the scammers come out of the woodwork to try to scare people or get money out of them to just tell them sorry you do not qualify.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
yes, now i feel very RIPPED off. i just paid 40 some $ for nothing. please refund my money . i wish you well in this method of making your money . but you must agree this is not even close to what is right.i will be contacting paypal. bless you.
Thank you very much. I can see how you can blame ME for telling you the truth. Like I had anything to do with you getting false information from someone and then coming here where I explain the law to you and that is somehow MY FAULT.
If you want a refund, you have to contact customer service as I am not an employee of this site and cannot refund your money.
Good luck to you and I wish you the best. Thank you for wasting your time and mine.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
thanks for your response, am new to internet and i should not have been sent to this page in the first place. if others emails weren't viewed then once again. you are the only person that has reacted to my mistake without grace. i do apologize yet once again, for not being a vet. at the computer and or internet. as far as time wasted. snivel, your life will be filled with people who you'll think are wasting your time. think of all the money you've wasted on a career that you most likely will despise. have a more allowing and peaceful remaining life. no one else dealt with me as though i was wasting their time, your a brat.
Thank you for your reply.
I did not know how you got to this page. I saw your posted question and answered it. You clicked on agreement with the terms of service with this site and as I am not an employee of this site I have no way to know that you did not read the terms of service or what your motive was for posting your question. I am sorry you did not understand those terms of service you agreed upon or misunderstood them. I apologize for that.