Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Difference between a trial and a hearing JA: The Lawyer will

Customer Question

difference between a trial and a hearing
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: was called home a deficiency judgment hearing when attended as a pro see there was a trial the trial lawyer for the plaintiffs held back information that would then would have changed the outcome the judge ruled in their favor
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: I want to file for a retrial and be able to present the evidence that I was trying to get in but they said it was hearsay I had a signed affidavit from the person they would not accept a signed affidavit in a hearing are signed affidavits acceptable instead of a witness
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 10 months ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. I only see one question in your posting: "are signed affidavits acceptable instead of a witness?" Did you have additional questions or is this the only one?