Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
11068102

My ex husband is extremely wealthy and keeps dragging me in

Customer Question

My ex husband is extremely wealthy and keeps dragging me in court for nonsense and its draining all of my money. I'm basically working to pay lawyers. I have an arbitration meeting on thursday to discuss all of the issues can I ask the arbitrator to award me past fees I've had to pay to defend his constant barrage of unjust accusations?
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 8 months ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Have you sued for those past damages? In other words, are they in your pleadings?