Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Why can't I find a lawyer who works with civil rights concerning

Customer Question

Why can't I find a lawyer who works with civil rights concerning service animals?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry, what is your actual question for us regarding this matter? We cannot provide representation as it is against state law, but we can answer questions for customers based on their situation.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I would like to talk to someone personally u can call(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Never mind just text me
Can you please explain your situation and your question to us? Phone service is premium service and I will send you an offer just in case you want that, it is up to you whether to accept the offer or not.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
My question is self explanatory. ???
Since the question is not clear to you,I will explain, I am looking for an experienced civil rights lawyer who has worked with the ADA laws concerning people/someone who has a service dog(s), where a business violated their civil rights by asking them to leave the premises with their medical service dog(s).
If you want an attorney to represent you, then you are not at the right site and you would need to use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
I am sorry, but we cannot represent anyone from this site, it is forbidden by state laws. Thank you for understanding.