Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Is it legal to raffle bottles of liquor? JA: The Lawyer will

Customer Question

is it legal to raffle bottles of liquor?
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: at a fund raiser will it be legal to raffle bottles of liquor,cases of beer ,bottles of wine ect...
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: not at this time
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
In what state?
Is a non-profit conducting the raffle? Also, if it is a non-profit, is the raffle only among members or is it to the general public too?