legalgems, Lawyer
Experience:  Just Answer consultant at Self employed

I need help filling out civ 110: ()(1)-()(4)

Customer Question

I need help filling out civ 110: (b)(1)-(b)(4)
Expert:  legalgems replied 6 months ago.
What was the exact question?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I filed a legal detainer and would like to drop the case. Need help filling out civ110 b(1)-(6)
which box shall I check off
box 1(a) (2) - without prejudice- is typically marked because that allows the person to refile at a later date whereas with prejudice bars forever future filings on that matter. If the entire case is to be dropped, then 1(b)(5) is to be checked;For your convenience I am enclosing detailed instructions here Thank you for using Just Answer.I hope the information I provided is useful. If you need further clarification please post here and I will reply as soon as I see it; otherwise, Kindly-Rate Positively-This does Not result in additional charges to the customer and allows the site to credit me for assisting you today.Thank you and take care!No attorney client relationship is created as this is general legal information, not advice; and a personal attorney should be hired if one wishes specific legal advice for their personal situation.