Lucy, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer

I paid custom made wedding outfit and courier charges.But

Customer Question

I paid for Indian custom made wedding outfit and courier charges.But now merchant refuses to send it.What can I do?
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 6 months ago.

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear that this happened.

If you paid with a credit card or Paypal, you can file a dispute, letting your bank know that they took your money and did not deliver the item as promised. Since you're in the USA, it doesn't make any sense for them to have sent the item to the UK to start with - but that's their problem, not yours. You're not responsible for them shipping the item to the wrong person. You entered a contract with the seller, and they have an obligation to make sure you get what you paid for or to give you a refund.

It's important that you are 100% satisfied with my courtesy and professionalism. Thank you.