Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

We the church switched gas supplier there was no comment on

Customer Question

We the church switched gas supplier there was no comment on the how long it was for. After one and a half years we changed again . now the old supplier said we owe them money because we had a verbal contract. We have no papers that have a time on them.
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Expert:  Loren replied 9 months ago.
Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.
Expert:  Loren replied 9 months ago.
What are they saying you owe them for? Have you paid for all of the product you ordered and they have delivered?