Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

WHEN ARE THE NEXT APPOINTMENTS IN jOLIET?

Customer Question

Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. I am James. I will be assisting you. Please view this as a casual conversation. We will chat back and forth until I have all of the necessary information I need to give you a thorough answer. Once you have received your answer, you will be asked to rate my customer service. This is very important. I do not get a salary here. Your rating is the only way I get credit for doing my job. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces. Also, if you want me to be your personal Expert, just write FOR JAMES at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert. If you understand that, please answer the following: For what? TSA PreCheck enrollment? What steps have you taken already?